Friday, July 20, 2012

Introduction

Hello!  For my very first blog post EVER, I would like to introduce myself and tell you a little about the point of this blog.  My name is Andrea.  My husband, 11 year old daughter, and I have lived in Branson, Missouri for almost 2 years.  We LOVE to travel and see new places.  Since Branson is a vacation destination, we have so many wonderful things to do and see right in our own backyard.  In between our own vacations, we have started to pretend as though we are tourists and see new things in our own area, like a staycation! Although I am from the Southwest Missouri area, I must admit that I haven't seen even 5% of what Branson has to offer.  As we visit different attractions and restaurants around the Branson area, I'm going to keep track of it all here.  You'll find information, pictures, and a review for each place we visit.  Although this blog is about Branson (and the surrounding area), I will probably include some posts about our other vacations as well.

Feel free to comment or ask questions about anything we do.  I'm always happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment